Membrane Filter Presses are used for extra Moisture reduction in the cake. It contains one Membrane Plate which has the inflatable elastomer, and a companion plate made of solid Poly propylene. During the initial phase of the filtration, usually called filling cycle, the process is similar to the chamber filter press. After reaching a predefined pressure, usually around 4-7 bar, depending on the sludge characteristics, sludge feeding is stopped and the membranes slowly inflated, using either water or air as squeeze medium. The cake is hereby compressed and dewatered further. This process is continued until the filtrate flow reaches a preset minimum limit. Then the squeeze medium is relieved and the cake discharged.
• Membrane filter plates are designed just like the previously described chamber plates. A flexible membrane is fixed to the support body. Materials for the membranes include Polypropylene, synthetic rubber (for example NBR, EPDM) or thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). The membrane is impermeable and serves to compress the cake within the chamber after the filtration process is complete. Liquid or gas (compressed-air) can be used as membrane inflation media. In order to guarantee maximum protection for the membrane filter press, we use special safety systems for the various membrane inflation media. Inflation pressures up to 24 bar, and in special cases even higher, are possible.
Our organization specializes in manufacturing a qualitative array of Filter Press that consist of manual made option. The given filter press is available on different specifications in order to meet the need of customers. This filter press is manufactured by optimum quality material & advance technology in adherence with set industry standards. Our quality controllers conduct a series of tests on this filter press before dispatching to our customers.
- Palm Oil.
- Ceramic, Biological.
- Pharma, Solvent plants, etc.
Specifications and Features :-
- Plate size ranging from 630 x 630mm to 1500 x 1500 mm.
- MOC: PP,TPE,NBR .
- Pressure: up to 32 bar.
- Controls: Fully automatic /Semi Automatic.
- Hydraulics: up to 300 Tons.
- Complete automatic cycle option.
- Boom drip tray.
- Plate Moving Mechanism.